Mary Phelps - Markel Equine, Farm, Ranch and Liability Specialist 800-572-3286, email@example.com
As a member of a horse riding or hunt club, you need to be aware that your organization, in addition to the individual members, needs protection from third party lawsuits. The unexpected can and does happen, whether to club members, participants, or even spectators. Your club can count on Markel for the right coverage.
Coverage for Club’s leased or owned premises, special events, various club functions (shows, clinics, trail rides)
Coverage Highlights include the following
- Limits of $300,000 to $1 million available
- General Liability Aggregate limits are 3 times the liability per occurrence limit
- All club members are protected if a suit arises from a club activity
- Products/completed operations included
- Fire Legal liability limit $100,000
- Medical payments $5,000
- Spectator liability included
- Volunteers covered as additional insureds
- A property package can be written for clubs owning property
- Inland Marine
- Sale of tack & goods
- Member Buyback coverage
- Directors & Officers
- Excess & Umbrella Liability (with limits up to $10 million)
NOTE: Not all coverages are available in all states. Markel is admitted in all 50 states, and is rated “A” (Excellent) by A.M. Best Company, Inc.
Questions? No problem
For the personal attention you deserve contact Mary Phelps, a Markel Equine Insurance Specialist
We are available on the scene, on the road, on the net, and in the office to answer your questions, help you with your applications, and be your direct connection to our Markel Underwriters. We work hard at this process so you don't have to. The application process does not have to be a daunting task. We are here to make it easy, so you can spend time with your horses and clients.