Great news for all the equestrian fans who wish to attend the greatest equestrian event in the world: you can now reserve tickets and plan your trip to the Alltech FEI World Equestrian Games™ 2014 in Normandy through one of the agencies listed below! Agencies will only sell packages including Passes, accommodation and transport for the moment, until Passes go on sale to the general public in November.
The official ticketing website will become available to the general public in November 2013, but you can already register in order to buy clothing and official merchandise from the event’s official online store. By doing so, you will receive all the latest ticketing information from the Organising Committee, and you’ll be first in line when tickets become available to the general public in a few months! The 2014 Games, it’s all about 8 official disciplines, 15 days of competition, 29 finals, 59 titles, 177 medals, 1,000 competitors, 1,000 horses… It’s a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity, so come and experience this extraordinary event with us from 23 August to 7 September 2014!
- USA - Equestrian Tours: + 001 802 482 4869
- Sweden, Denmark, Finland and Norway - Equitours: + 00 46 40 29 88 08
- Australia and New Zealand - Organisation Unlimited: + 0061 3992 63 555
- Spain, Portugal, Central and South America - Oxer Sport: + 00346 18 77 99 77
- Canada - Groupe Voyage Québec: + 001 4185 25 4585
To learn more about ticketing options, please visit our official website http://www.alltechfeiweg2014-normandy.com/tickets