The FEI General Assembly 2013, which will be held in Montreux (SUI) on Thursday, 7 November, will be broadcast live and free of charge on FEI TV, the FEI's official online video platform, according to the following timetable: morning session 09.00-12.45 CET (local time in Switzerland, GMT+1) and afternoon session 14.00-16.30 CET. Users who do not have an FEI TV login, must register to view the broadcast. This week already the FEI Bureau has taken some decisions in a meeting held on Monday 4 November in Montreux (SUI). For dressage the next decisions were approved:
• FEI Dressage Committee Maribel Alonso de Quinzaños (MEX) was appointed to replace outgoing member Anne Gribbons (USA) for a term of four years (2013-2017).
• FEI Para Equestrian Committee Sue Cunningham (AUS) was appointed to replace outgoing member Liliana Iannone (ARG) for a term of four years (2013-2017).
• The Bureau approved the rules for the FEI Nations Cup™ Dressage 2014. The series, which was launched this year, will continue on a trial basis for a second year. The rules will be published on the FEI website here.
The venues for the 2014, 2015 and 2016 FEI Championships & Finals were also allocated as follows:
• FEI European Championship for Ponies (Jumping, Dressage & Eventing): Millstreet (IRL), July (16-20 July 2014). The bid for the FEI European Championship for Ponies (Jumping, Dressage & Eventing) in 2015 was re-opened.
• Longines FEI World Cup™ Jumping Final and FEI World Cup™ Dressage Final to Gothenburg from 23 to 28 March 2016