, Grand Prix Dressage Rider/Trainer
Hobbies: Visiting museums, (turn of the century paintings) and art galleries
- Favorite Pastime: Going to antique shops because I like to decorate my own homes. I enjoy going to the Ballet, when time permits.
- Favorite Book: anything by Tami Hoag, especially liked Alibai Man and Dark Horse
- Favorite Memory: too many to choose just one
- Favorite School: Disliked all of them - they kept me out of the stable
- Favorite Colour: Hunter green
- Favorite Holiday: New Year’s Eve
- Superstitions: I’m not one bit superstitious, but I do believe in karma.
- Favorite Meal: Fresh lobster and a salad
- Favorite Movie: The English Patient
- Favorite Drink: Veuve Clicquot
- Favorite Vacation: A spring wedding I attended with a boyfriend in London, England, at the Berkeley Hotel in Hyde Park. What could be better?
- Favorite Possession: Wellington Niemi, a corgi who owns me.
- Favorite expression, saying or mantra: “Quality versus quantity.”
- Extra Comments or additions: “Like me for who I am - or don’t”
- Robert and Christina Baker
- Trevor Davis’ Cogi Farm in Pawling, New York
- Oakcroft Fine Trunks and Stable Accessories - Naomi Despres, President of Oakcroft, and Elizabeth Niemi have been friends for years. Niemi Dressage has always used Oakcroft Trunks and Stable Accessories, considering them a perfect compliment to the pristine stable she runs.
- Trilogy Saddles and Bridles
- Passier Bridles
- Herm Sprenger Bits and Spurs
- Seamsrite Saddle Pads
- Triple Crown custom sheets and blankets
- Baker Sheets in the Tartan Plaid
- Oakcroft Custom Trunks and Stable Accessories
Favorite Riding Apparel
- Kentucky Full-Seat breaches from Sho Clothes
- Custom Konig dressage boots from Woody's
- Pikeur riding jackets (show and schooling)
- Rokel riding gloves