Learn to Compete with Confidence! For the 1st time in the U.S. an exclusive workshop with Dutch Olympic Sports Psychologist Rico Schuijers in Boxborough, MA, on April 15th and 16th, 2006.
- Do your nerves get the best of you when you compete?
- Is your performance at home better than in the show ring?
- Are you easily distracted or stressed by show surroundings?
- Would you achieve better results if you were more confident?
Athletic performance has three parts: physical preparation, technical skill, and psychological readiness. If any of the parts are neglected, athletic performance will decline - and so will results. You wouldn’t compete if you or your horse weren’t ready and You shouldn’t compete without being psychologically prepared Unfortunately, psychological preparation is most often neglected by athletes and coaches alike. Fortunately, there is a solution!
In this workshop learn how to:
- Become aware of your mental processes and motivation
- Effectively set goals that are specific, realistic, and measurable
- Successfully manage your actions and reactions to moods, distractions, stress, and tension
- Develop sharp focus and flow and become engrossed in your activity Improve your thought control and self- self-confidence
- Establish pre-competition routines to enhance performance
- Refocus quickly when things don’t go according to plan
Most importantly learn how to use these skills in competition to increase your chances to WIN in 2006!
Location: Holiday Inn, 242 Adams Place, Boxborough, MA 01719 978-263-8701
Don’t miss your opportunity to take advantage of this exclusive seminar. Reserve your spot now!
Cost: $100 for the both days
Saturday Only: $75
Sunday only: $75
To reserve contact: Jane Hannigan at 978-270-0919 or email: TeamHannigan@hotmail.com
Mail payment in full to: Jane Hannigan, 6 Myrick Lane, Harvard, MA 01451
Visit www.teamhannigan.com for more info