Wellington, FL - January 14, 2015 - Young riders competing in the $25,000 Artisan Farms Under 25 Grand Prix, presented by Equine Couture and TuffRider, could ride away with more than just the winning prize money this Sunday.
Each of the top three finisher's in the class, to be held at Sunday, January 18 at 8 a.m. at the Winter Equestrian Festival, will also receive a sizeable gift certificate to be used toward Equine Couture and TuffRider products, as well as the opportunity to become an Equine Couture and TuffRider brand ambassador.
As brand ambassadors, the top three riders will have the opportunity to receive:
- FREE products and apparel from Equine Couture and TuffRider
- A gift certificate to Tack N Rider to be redeemed for Equine Couture and TuffRider products. The winner will receive $500 gift certificate, the second place finisher will receive $300 and the third place finisher will receive $150
- Special discounts and offers including 30% off the retail prices of all products
- The opportunity to provide feedback on current products and to offer input on what products make it to the market in the future
- Support and promotion of their own riding and show career
Equine Couture and TuffRider are proud to help sponsor the Under 25 Grand Prix series, as the companies believe strongly in promoting and supporting the up and coming generation of the equestrian sport.
The team behind the brands also believe that looking your best and feeling confident in your riding apparel are important details that can help you reach your optimum level of performance. That is why Equine Couture and TuffRider offer a full line of quality, fashion forward performance based products that provide comfort and style for every rider.
From breeches, jackets and show shirts to garment bags, sport shirts and sweaters, the innovative and well-crafted designs deliver elegance at a winning price.