Over $11,000 was raised at the Palm Beach Dressage Derby for the Equestrian Aid Foundation with contributions to a silent auction which was presented at the Markel/Palm Beach Derby Inspection reception, and then held over the weekend for bidding. Check out the generous contributions and see who got them! Be sure to visit their websites to see our friends in the industry with some exciting products and services helping to support this worthy cause.
Members of DressageDaily’s Virtual Vendor, as well as individuals showing their support made the fundraiser possible at no expense to the Foundation, so that all contributions were able to cover the four day event. On hand for the weekend was EAF’s Grant Recipient Services Director, Janise Gray who read a moving letter from a recipient at the party. EAF’s founder Robert Dover and partner Robert Ross, as well as treasurer Dr. Cetty Weiss, and board members Dr. Michael Kohl and partner Marc Ulanowski helped the DressageDaily staff promote and manage the four day event.
Special thanks goes out to all contributors and those bidding for making this premier event for Equestrian Aid a success.
- Kimberly and Fred Boyer of Hampton Green Farms
- Jim and Terry Toomey and their staff of Paradise Cafe serving great food and beverages at cost.
- Two Tickets to the World Cup Finals – Donated by Mary Phelps and Wellington Classic Dressage - Peggy Randolph
- Gift Basket of Thin Line Inc Items - Dr. Cetty Weiss
- Equine Technology Group - A Division of Computer Logic Group, Inc. - - Digital DVR w/4 Camera System Bundle System - Steve Martinez
- Back On Track Gift Basket of Products - Tara Stegen
- Olympic Opening Ceremonies Jacket Donated By Robert Dover - Jane Springer
- Gift Basket of the Mushroom Matrix Products - Louis Mangia
- Skin Care for Riders Gift Basket of Products - Peggy Randolph
- HFR International Horse Transport – Import Fees through Three days at federal Quarantine at JFK - Kai Handt
- Elite Horse Transport Shipping - Dr. Cetty Weiss
- LivingStep.com - A new patented tailgate stepping system that is a godsend. -Margaret Williams
- J&D Shavings – The finest eco friendly shavings on the market - Janet Paxton