The Vinceremos Super Heroes Auction and Dinner Dance will be held at the International Polo Club this Friday February 10th starting at 6:30. With terrace seating available (click here for tickets!) an incredible evening planned: The Buck Off Final to be judged by 4 of the top horse owners in the US: Lisa Lourie of Spy Coast Farm, Jane Clark, Margaret Duprey of Cherry Knoll Farm, and Hunter Harrison of HH Farm. Our Sentimiento Adoption Center will be up and running for supporters who wish to adopt a VTRC therapeutic horse for the year. This area of the auction has been underwritten by Tamara Gerber to honor her lovely PRE stallion, Sentimiento and to honor VTRC's Ruth Menor's 30 years of service to Vinceremos.
The auction items are extraordinary and include:
- A Once in a Lifetime Honorary Membership to the International Polo club and the waiving of the first year's dues at a total value of $40,000! This item donated by International Polo Club.
- A brand new 2 horse trailer with dressing room from Eby Trailers (a $17,000 value).
Amazing Travel Packages:
- A week in the penthouse apartment overlooking the marina in Sotogrande Spain (golf, polo, boating, sightseeing in Andalusia) donated by Michael and Roz Collins
- A 4 bedroom slope side condo in Vail for one week.
- The ultimate golf experience for Anglophiles: A round of Golf for four at The English Golf Package has been donated by Lindsay and Mark Harms
The Wentworth Club in London with Two night's stay at the Milestone in Knightsbridge along with hacking in the forest of the neighboring estate AND theatre tickets.
The live auction will start with the VRTC traditional Ton of Larsen Farm Hay courtesy of Mary Freedman and 2 tons of Purina feed courtesy of Red Barn. Alessandro Albanese will again offer two custom outfits complete with custom jackets, one shadbelly and one short coat, along with britches, boots (for the short outfit) shirts and the traditional AA bling belt rounded off with his latest casual winter apres riding jackets.
The support from local vendors and professionals is special. These people truly want to see the VRTC succeed with a great event and ultimately succeed with Vinceremos. The list of local people that step forward in support by volunteering their time, energy, and financial support is long and important.
Devon Kane is again the Chairwoman of the Young Professionals Committee and Tami Hoag will be the Celebrity Hostess.
“To name some but not all isn't fair so let me just say that they are all SUPERHEROES! Without them VTRC would not exist let alone thrive. We will be celebrating our 25th auction, our 30 years of service and the completion of our Cover our Kids arena.” Arlene (Tuny) Page
Anyone interested in attending should either call the center at 561 792 9900 or check us out online at www.vinceremos.com