Facing mounting challenges, our animal and feed industries need new technologies, innovative solutions, and insightful leadership. This year’s Alltech International Animal Health and Nutrition Symposium addresses some of these challenges and generates new solutions by identifying The Game Changers.
Least-cost ration formulation is an old game strategy that cannot achieve optimal animal health and nutrition. Today, we must identify programmed nutrition for precision performance. We must generate sustainable profitability and develop innovative practices that allow us to use new raw materials, add value to conventional agriculture products and emerging co-products, and all in a manner that maintains the resources of the planet for future generations of farmers and the projected 9 billion inhabitants.
So what are these Game Changers?
* Programmed nutrition to maximize calorie conversion and meat quality
* Technology to maximize release of nutrients from DDGs and other feedstuffs
* Formulation to minimize nutrient waste in the diet
* Branding the power of good nutrition for consumers
* Strategies to optimize resources, reduce environmental impact, and drive new energy efficiencies
* Using new media to communicate directly with the consumer
For the 27th year, people from around the world are invited to partake in this unique forum for sharing ideas. Join us at the Alltech 27th International Animal Health and Nutrition Symposium, which will be held in Lexington, Kentucky, USA from the 22nd through the 25th of May, 2011.
Alltech's symposium consists of general plenary sessions, along with breakout sessions focusing on aquaculture, beef, dairy, equine, poultry, pigs, pet food, and regulatory, food quality and traceability issues.
The annual Animal Health and Nutrition Symposium has been approved for ARPAS CEU and AAVSB RACE.
Learn more about the Alltech 27th International Animal Health and Nutrition Symposium, and request your invitation.