USEF published the final approval for all the S candidates from the 2008-2009 program. This group is one of the first to have started with the USDF L program and have followed thru to its completion earning their Senior license thru USEF. The requirements of the S are stated in the USEF rule book as: to have held R for a minimum of two years, to have judged a minimum of 8 competitions at 4th 2/3 minimum of 40 rides, to have earned 5 scores of 60% from 4 judges at I2/GP/GPS, and to have participated in past USEF program 4-day course, 1 ½ days examination, closed book exam, oral exam, practical written exams in addition, to have apprenticed judging, document observation, and have attended a USEF international judges forum.
The successful candidates are as follows:
- Mrs. Tami Batts, Greensboro, NC, email@example.com
- Mrs. Joan Darnell, Georgetown, TX, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Janet (Dolly) Hannon, Arvada, CO, email@example.com
- Mrs. Melonie Kessler, Moorpark, CA, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Sue Kolstad, Florence, KY, email@example.com
- Mr. R. Scott Peterson, Blythewood, SC, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ms. Sara Schmitt, Glen Gardner, NJ, email@example.com
- Mrs. Dorie Vlatten-Schmitz, Queen Creek, AZ, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mr. William Warren, Medfield, MA, email@example.com
- Mr. Mike Osinski, Lacey, WA, firstname.lastname@example.org
These candidates have apprenticed at CDI’s across the country, and at some of the most notable venues to include Wellington, Devon, Del Mar, Burbank, Raleigh, Saugerties, San Juan Capistrano, Lexington, Sacramento, Wayne, and West Palm Beach. If you are in need of new faces to enhance your show season, please contact them soon.
Many thanks to all of our Senior advisors for helping us achieve this milestone!