‘Look to the Stars’ Benefit Auction and Dinner Dance - Hurry, Tickets Selling Fast
Tickets are selling fast for what promises to be one of the most fun events of the season, and it's for a great cause! The annual Vinceremos Therapeutic Riding Center Benefit Auction and Dinner Dance, being held of the first time at the glamorous International Polo Club, in Wellington, Florida, Friday night February 25, beginning at 6:30 pm. With a capacity to handle up to 450 partiers, the night promises to be one of the highlights of the winter season.
This important cause, close to the hearts of the people in our community is supported just by people showing up for a great night. Tickets are $175 per person and can be purchased by contacting Vinceremos at 561-792-9900.
“This is just a really fun night.” said Arlene (Tuny) Page, international dressage competitor, and board member with Vinceremos. (VTRC) “There is an interesting group of people who attend annually, from members of the community to all the disciplines so well represented in Wellington, the winter mecca of the equestrian world.”
“There is great stuff to bid on, adds Tuny, “a wide variety of goods and services. It is truly the auction of the season, and a night of great fun not to be missed.”
In addition to the vast amounts of exclusive items for the Live Auction, there are literally hundreds of items and services for bidding in the Silent Auction as well. Some of the live auction items include;
- Great Wines donated by David Page
- A Custom built gold cart, from Wellington Golf Carts
- Lizcar Horse Transport, based in Miami is donating a complete import or export package to ship a horse to or from a major European port
- A Ski Week at the keystone Ski Resort in Colorado
- A long weekend in a luxury NYC apartment at the Sherry Netherlands Hotel overlooking Central Park
- Training sessions with some of the leading trainers
- Gene Mische of Stadium jumping has donated a table in the Jockey Club for the night of the Nation’s Cup.
- A private equine photo shoot with PhelpsPhotos.com.
The Vinceremos Therapeutic Riding Center is a facility on the eastern edge of Loxahatchee and Wellington, which has been providing recreational and therapeutic horseback riding to those with disabilities in Palm Beach County for the past 23 years. The name Vinceremos means to “overcome” or to “conquer” in Latin. The horse’s gentle nature and rhythmic movement joined with the staff’s extensive expertise provides unequalled therapeutic benefits for many individuals.
Vinceremos Therapeutic Riding Center
13300 Sixth Court North
Loxahatchee, FL 33470