Adelinde Cornelissen (NED) and Jerich Parzival, the London 2012 Olympic silver medallists, have reclaimed the world number one spot in the FEI World Dressage Rankings. The pair have a 97-point lead over Helen Langehanenberg and Damon Hill NRW, who have moved up one slot to second place after clinching the 2013 Reem Acra FEI World Cup™ Dressage title - their first FEI World Cup Final victory - last weekend in Gothenburg (SWE). Charlotte Dujardin and Valegro, who became the first British combination to head the FEI World Dressage Rankings in September last year after their double gold medal performances at the London 2012 Olympic Games, are now in third with 2,563 points. There are no other changes in the Top Ten, with Germany’s Kristina Sprehe and Desperados FRH holding on to fourth (2,517 points) and Edward Gal (NED) with Glock’s Undercover in fifth (2,474 points).
FEI World Dressage Rankings Top 10:
1. Adelinde Cornelissen (NED) Jerich Parzival, 2899
2. Helen Langehanenberg (GER) Damon Hill NRW, 2802
3. Charlotte Dujardin (GBR) Valegro, 2563
4. Kristina Sprehe (GER) Desperados FRH, 2517
5. Edward Gal (NED) Glock's Undercover, 2474
6. Tinne Vilhelmsson Silfvén (SWE) Don Auriello, 2435
7. Valentina Truppa (ITA) Fixdesign Eremo Del Castegno, 2358
8. Patrick Kittell (SWE) Watermill Scandic H.B.C, 2320
9. Isabell Werth (GER) Don Johnson FRH, 2307
10.Victoria Max-Theurer (AUT) Augustin Old, 2284
The complete FEI World Dressage Rankings are here.