Wellington, FL - Equestrian Sport Productions (ESP), the management company of the FTI Consulting Winter Equestrian Festival, is pleased to announce the dates of their 2012 ESP Spring Circuit. The ESP Spring Circuit will continue the fantastic show season at the Palm Beach International Equestrian Center in Wellington, FL, featuring five weeks of world-class competition on April 3 through May 13, 2012. The official prize list can be found online at www.equestriansport.com.
All "AA" shows will host a $25,000 Grand Prix and all "AA" and "A" rated shows will host $10,000 Welcome Stakes.
The dates and highlights of all five weeks include:
- ESP Spring 1: April 3-7, 2012 - "AA" rated hunter and 4-star jumper competition - Highlights include a $10,000 Open Jumper Welcome Stake on Wednesday, April 4 and a $25,000 Grand Prix on Saturday April 7. Friday, April 6 will feature a $1,000 JLL Process Corp. Pony Derby Classic under the lights at 7 p.m. (one each for small, medium and large ponies).
- ESP Spring 2: April 11-15, 2012 - "AA" rated hunter and 4-star jumper competition - Highlights include a $10,000 Open Jumper Welcome Stake on Thursday, April 12 and a $25,000 Grand Prix on the grass field at The Stadium (weather permitting) on Sunday, April 15.
- ESP Spring 3: April 18-22, 2012 - "AA" rated hunter and 4-Star jumper competition - Highlights include a $10,000 Welcome Stake on Thursday, April 19 and a $25,000 Grand Prix on Sunday, April 22. On Saturday, April 21, the $2,500 South Florida Sport Chassis NAL Low Junior/Amateur-Owner Jumper Stake and $2,500 High Junior/Amateur-Owner Jumper Stake will each be held on the grass field at The Stadium. Saturday night will feature the USHJA National Hunter Classic at 7 p.m.
- ESP Spring 4: May 4-6, 2012 - "A" rated hunter and 3-star jumper competition - Highlights include a $10,000 Open Jumper Stake on Sunday, May 6. Also on Sunday, a $2,500 South Florida SportChassis NAL Junior/Amateur-Owner Jumper Classic will be held, as well as a $1,500 Merrill Lynch Marshall & Sterling Child Jumper Classic and $1,500 Merrill Lynch Marshall & Sterling Adult Jumper Classic.
- ESP Spring 5: May 12-13, 2012 - "C" rated Hunter and 3-star jumper competition - Highlights include a $1,500 NAL Child/Adult Jumper Classic on Saturday, May 12, and a $1,500 Low Child/Adult Classic 3'3", $1500 Marshall & Sterling Child/Adult Jumper Classic 3'9", and $2,500 NAL Junior/Amateur-Owner Jumper Classic on Sunday, May 13.
Only the first three shows in the ESP Spring Series will be eligible for Spring Circuit Awards. This gives riders a good opportunity to win awards at an abbreviated circuit.
For more information, please visit www.equestriansport.com.