Lexington, KY – The 2009 Cavalor/United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) Para-Equestrian Dressage National Championships begins Friday, May 15 at the Lamplight Equestrian Center in Wayne, IL and will conclude Sunday, May 17. Rebecca Hart and Norteassa will be back to defend their championship title against sixteen horse and rider combinations. In addition, this National Championship will be held concurrently with the Lamplight CDI; and for the first time ever in the US, a CPEDI3* will be held, which is a FEI International Para-Equestrian Dressage competition.
The following riders/horses will be competing in the 2009 USEF Para-Equestrian Dressage National Championship:
- Robin Brueckmann, Summerfield, NC – Radetzky (Grade IV)
- Kim Decker, Centreville, VA – Dasher’s Destiny (Grade I)
- Barbara Grassmyer, Placerville, CA – Mibis (Grade III)
- Kathryn Groves, Columbus, NC – Freispruch (Grade IV)
- Kathryn Groves, Columbus, NC – Calderon De La Barca (Grade IV)
- Rebecca Hart, Erie, PA – Norteassa (Grade II)
- Keith Newerla, King of Prussia, PA – Marlando (Grade I)
- Laurietta Oakleaf, Cridersville, OH – Quimerico KF (Grade II)
- Erin Alberda, Woodinville, WA – Delectari (Grade II)
- Elizabeth Pigott, Downingtown, PA – Carlingford JD (Grade II)
- Jonathan Wentz, Richardson, TX – NTEC Richter Scale (Grade II)
- Wendy Fryke, Parker, CO – Katanga (Grade III)
- Beth Levine, Bothell, WA – Watchman (Grade III)
- Holly Bergay, Tucson, AZ – Grand Ballerina (Grade IV)
- Mary Jordan, Wells, ME – Paxton Abbey (Grade IV)
- Caryn Malone, Lafayette, CO – Capezio (Grade IV)
- Susan Treabess, Winters, CA – Andaluz II (Grade IV)
As Title Sponsor of the USEF Para-Equestrian National Championship and CPEDI***, Cavalor was developed by Nutriquine NV (a Belgian company) in close cooperation with veterinarians, scientists and specialists of equestrian sports. For over 20 years, Nutriquine NV has been a pioneer in equine nutrition. Nutriquine’s Cavalor offers a complete line of supplements, care and feed products to address the diverse needs and requirements of top sport horses and breeding stables. Cavalor products are distributed and used by many champions in 45 countries around the world.
“We at Cavalor are extremely proud to support the United States Equestrian Federation (USEF) Para-Equestrian Dressage National Championships,” said Philippe Collard, President of Cavalor, Inc. “We have great admiration for all the riders in the Championships and take great pride in associating our line of quality products with these great athletes.”
Cavalor, Inc.is the exclusive North American licensee of the Cavalor brand and the Cavalor products from Nutriquine NV. Cavalor, Inc.'s mission is to organize and manage the distribution of Cavalor products, promote the brand, and establish partnerships to locally manufacture the Cavalor products, all in North America. For more information on Cavalor, please visit www.cavalor.com.
For the complete prize list and more information, please visit: www.dressageshowinfo.com. For more information about Para-Equestrian, please contact Pam Lane, USEF Director of Para-Equestrian and Vaulting, at email@example.com or (908) 326-1153.